Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Justin bieber VS Austin Mahone

tons of people used to like him before Justin became this "bad boy" who gets in trouble. my favorite (and only possible good song) by Justin is Baby. things went SO wrong as soon as he became famous. after that 1 song his songs and life went downhill. he got popped for a driving violation. I saw a meme during this past winter Olympics in a game Canada VS the US that said, "loser keeps Justin Bieber" glad THAT went viral. Austin Mahone is "the new Justin Bieber". I saw charms for Austin Mahone and I bought them since it was 2 dollars and I got 3 charms. I get more for my money. The lady who helped me choose between 1D charms and Austin Mahone charms didn't like Justin Bieber since she said, "he missed his opportunity". that is very true. Austin Mahone is a great person compared to Justin Bieber. he's a great singer and a million times than the Bieber kid. my stepdad calls Justin "the biebs." I wonder if Austin Mahone and Justin Bieber got into a fight who would win

No comments:

Post a Comment