Tuesday, October 7, 2014

allied sports

I joined the corollary/ allied sports. it gave me such a huge boost and I love all the people I met and am now friends with. that's the aim for the most part of the allied program: to make friends and have fun while playing games. I have a varsity Letterman jacket that I got because of the allied program. most schools that I know of round Montgomery county have the allied program. I'm very happy to have been a part of that. I know my best friend and I are "inaugural" students in the program. we are "the life and soul of the allied program". the 3 sports I know most schools have is a bocce ball (which is a mix of crochet and bowling) team, an allied softball team (its like softball but played indoors and has modified bases) and a team handball team (mix of soccer and basketball). I got interviewed twice and gave a quote for the allied program. tons of people knew who I was by senior year. its not bad but very annoying. it's very sweet and nice. i love most of the people who were in the program. i think 80-90% of everyone i met outside of NWHS (my old high school) is from this program.

No comments:

Post a Comment