Monday, December 8, 2014

words

words can be a powerful tool so be careful. its not just an LGBT issue it can be anything. if you say something racist, sexist or any type of slur you could be offending someone. my brother said i was using my asperger's diagnosis as well as my back to get out of things. I'm not. if i suffer with Aspergers I'm having trouble with social cues and i don't let my back get in the way since i have scoliosis and try doing everything my brothers and "normal" team mates do. i became suicidal when i overheard that. luckily someone snapped me out of that. i was 1 of the lucky ones. you make fun of someone due to anything you might have self-esteem issues or are otherwise damaged. be careful of your words and who you say them to because you might be hurting someone you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment