Sunday, October 21, 2018

unreal

when i went to a funeral it seemed unreal. the friend who passed away was so nice. one of the last things i remembered her doing at church was sitting next to me at church. my mom asked how ill she was at that point. i said very. i'm glad she's not in pain any more. i mentioned my grandfather and i'm glad they're now both not in pain. it can't have been easy for either me or the family who lost their wife. the dad said it was kinda easy (i'm hoping he meant since she's not in pain). i took a mutual friend of Elizabeth's (she's the woman who passed away) to see her and didn't leaver her (Carolyn, the woman i took to the viewing) side until she said so. she needed me. i was holding onto her hand and hugged her. i was totally numb thru the whole thing and didn't cry much. i was given a hug afterwards by a brother after he asked if i needed 1. a friend tried cheering me up by joking that i should wear a Halloween costume to the funeral. that made me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment