Friday, October 3, 2014

my brother's 11th birthday

who remembers their younger sibling's birthdays? well do I have a story for you. back in January my brother celebrated his birthday (his birthday is a few weeks from the holidays so we have to celebrate it after the holidays). so my brother had all the "normal" 11 year old party stuff (candy, cake, soda, movies, Nerf guns, etc.) that same day my step-dad buys me a bag of sugar free hard candies since I'm diabetic and all. I go downstairs where my computer is and within a few minutes my brother comes barreling downstairs asking for 1. I was like, "okay." in a questioning tone. the thing is my brother has NORMAL candy and stuff upstairs and so I wasn't sure why he wanted a sugar free candy. he asked how to open it and commented he can only taste the apple for a couple seconds. I was like, "great awesome. I have an 11 year old freak for a brother." my step-father says that 11 year olds only care about taste but 2 other people say that asking for a sugar free hard candy with normal stuff upstairs is a little weird. he doesn't think its abnormal but to me it is. I gave my brothers friend a hard candy as well. then again he'd tried the foam for butter beer in Florida. my criminal justice teacher and my former girl scout troop leader said it was weird. I think its odd. but then again I think boys are weird

No comments:

Post a Comment