Monday, October 13, 2014

senior year

senior year was fun. I had my name said a lot on the morning announcements, people knew my name and face, my friends were excited for college and people kept putting me thru the third degree. none of that is bad but it got annoying real fast. people kept saying, "oh I heard your name on the morning announcements." I'd usually hear that 2x maybe 3 on the day it was happening. people kept saying my last name wrong and then people knew who it was. than came the questions. my friends kept asking me about my questions about my post HS plans. like a broken record it seemed. it was, "where are you going to school after HS? what are you doing after high school? what do you plan on majoring in? what about after college?" I don't want to say I hated it but it was annoying. certainly, it was annoying. no way am I going to be able to not have my friends and classmates say what they wanted but annoying. I got a Collin creevy to my harry potter. if none of you guys get the reference its someone who looks up to me no matter what. they always say hi whenever they see me. say they are going to miss me when I leave. blah blah blah. she was nice but ugh I get it, hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment