Monday, October 13, 2014

northwest high school

Northwest high school is a very open, accepting, inclusive and educated school. i said, I can't do the play and some kids from the robotics club said, oh if you can't do the play than help the stage crew. I'm not sure why they are that way. i say i tried out for the play the rest of my class goes nuts asking if i got the part. Anhar explains why that is. Northwest accepts people for who they are. I said i have diabetes and people were either educated with this disease or they educated themselves in order to help. even though the allied/ corollary program started in the spring of 2011 everyone came out to support me and Evan. it was awesome. when i came up to bat once everyone was cheering for just me. i was embarrassed but did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment