Monday, October 13, 2014

scoliosis

scoliosis is a back condition I suffer with. I have uneven feet, shoulders, legs, arms and ribs. I went to a chiropractor and was able to "correct" or "fix" my ribcage and points north. I still have uneven feet, legs and hips. I always will. I'll also always have a lump in my shoulder. another thing is I'm very small because of my back. I'm not going to grow past 5'3.5" ever. my mom without her scoliosis (she has it and that's why I have it) would be 5'11" and I'd be 5'8" at least. I did a project on scoliosis because of my knowledge of it. I also happened to try showing off my frame. whenever I'm sitting in 1 position for too long or something uncomfortable I'll get massive back pain. with my skeleton as messed up as it is I can't be comfy for a while but its going to be happy then I'll be sore if it gets hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment