Monday, October 13, 2014

gentleman like behaviour

i hate people acting like gentlemen. i don't mind if my hands are full and i need a hand opening the door. that's fine. everyone needs that. but like giving up your seat, carrying things, opening doors, whatever. i hate that since i wasn't brought up that way. i don't mind being called, "lady" since my former HS grade level administrator used to call me that. i also don't mind the door opening thing since everyone sometimes needs that. carrying things, if i can pick them up and carry them myself i will. my friend does this behavior a lot. like Friday i said i was going to talk to someone and my friend said he was going back in line for snacks. i was oh i can take my stuff then. he said no i can. i said, um OK. i took my stuff back eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment