Thursday, October 23, 2014

teachers

my teachers were my mentors in a way. i was socially on the same level as my friends. other times i wasn't. 4 teachers put me thru the 3rd degree about my high school plans. i hated that. my favorite teacher is Mrs K. the teacher I'm closest to is Mr. Lewis. when 1 of my teachers asked something about a label i immediately sat up since i had a northwest Jaguars jersey on. My teachers were willing to give me a hand with my diabetes. when i got sick they lowered their standards and got thru it. one teacher let me run to the nurse's office and sit out of class. i just worked on my senior project. another had me get water with a "chaperone" in case i fainted. they were cool about the allied sports. some came to support me. some came to check it out. my dance teacher was there when i was playing a couple times. a TON of people came to support Jevan for their final senior game. one asked if i tried out for any plays or musicals after the game and met my REAL dad. my coaches were amazing. my handball coach let me do what i needed for my diabetes. I'm so glad they were accepting.

No comments:

Post a Comment