Tuesday, October 7, 2014

halloween

the closest holiday is Halloween. I love being in dark clothing and scary stuff. my friends like Halloween. I'm very into the dark and Goth stuff. my hair is dark and my mom likes me in my red stuff. I could wear red stuff and black clothing like vampire stuff. the lace trimmed arm warmers I own go up to my elbow and laces like tying the warmers into a bow. I like dark and red clothing. I like lace trimmed things. Halloween is 1 of my favorite holidays. I like being in costumes and looking new ways. I love dressing up in costumes. a few times people mistook me for a witch (once I was a vampire). then again high heeled wedges, zebra leggings, dark shirt and cape didn't help my cause. once I went as the grim reaper. someone said, "your not going to grim reaper us are you?" my English teacher my junior and senior years in high school said, "leave the little kids alone" which is a good idea. I like a good prank but you have to be careful with Halloween pranks since they could scare someone and possibly scar them for life. my favorite costume is a witch since I have witch like clothing. I wore my witch costume a lot since it is my favorite. my favorite teacher called me "the wicked witch of northwest."

No comments:

Post a Comment