Tuesday, October 14, 2014

allied softball

I played allied softball. it's played in the gym. its so fun. when I ran to 1st base once I tripped and fell. I made it to first base but I was injured. the coaches from the other team came over to me to make sure I was fine. I was. they said I could've gone to 2nd but I couldn't do it since I tripped. my first season I got hit on the knee during one of the game. I came close but lost. I also remember throwing the bat a lot. I'm not the best in the world but I got better. I had everyone said I should go to the batting cages. I never went ironically. I was better. in the second season my friend got hit during the 1st team by our own member. we had the person who hit her try not throwing the bat. if the ball came too fast I would protect her.

No comments:

Post a Comment