Tuesday, October 14, 2014

china

when I was 15 I was injured. 6 days later I left the country and went to China. I loved being there. it's so different to America. they cleaned a garment for free, left us snacks, gave us a weather report, walked us to the bathrooms and were generally nice. my mom knew some of us were picky and wouldn't like the snacks and food so she packed us stuff. I liked my new purse. it was super cheap there. we had to use the bathrooms standing up. it as a little weird at first but fun. when I saw the toilets I was like, "OK I'll wait for the hotel." now I can use them if I must. its more sanitary that way. the shopping there is awesome. I got a purse, jewelry and tons of stuff. we could barter for the price. this one guy was like going lower and lower for the price. he saw me and said 3 for 1 yen. it was awesome but not the best. I was injured, on tons of pain killers and I missed my sophomore homecoming. oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment