Tuesday, October 21, 2014

prom 2013

during the 6-8 weeks prior to prom i barely got any peace about who i was going with, what he and i were wearing and the excitement about me and who i was going with. it didn't help he spent tons of time with me without practice and prom stuff. people were so excited about me and him dating. I'm very happy he and i are friends but why we cute together? mostly it was "what are you are wearing to prom?" i love black and red. he and i looked cute together in those colors. although I'm not sure why people were insane about who i was going to prom. everyone people said they were going to wait outside the door and see Evan say yes. many people were excited. someone said i looked cute together. i hated get ready for my senior prom. i liked being with my friend to the prom. i got my nails (toes and fingers) done, along with my eyebrows and upper lip. my friend did my make up, hair, and pores. I'm not saying i hated getting pretty and everything but I'm not into getting done. my friends were excited and everyone wanted to get me ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment