Thursday, October 9, 2014

red

all of us have colors we can pull of. I can pull off wild colors. although the best color on me is red. I love the color. although I prefer purple. I've loved purple for as long as I can remember. red looks amazing in my black hair since I'm half Chinese and that's their national color. although a red-rose color is awesome on me. I have this dress I liked. it was black on the top and the skirt was green and it was puffy and poufy and girly and stuff. my mom said my dress needed to be sporty since it was going to be my prom dress and graduation dress. great. I can't wear my homecoming dress? anyways I get a black one which is nice but I felt uncomfortable in it at graduation. at graduation I'm not sure why I didn't do this but at my graduation if I was going in that dress I should've gothic out and worn my black arm warmers, worn dark makeup whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment