Wednesday, October 8, 2014

annoying brothers

i saw a meme about going to work. on one side it was with out kids and on the other it was "with kids". normally I'm on the "without kids" side but during my brother's spring break i was on the "with kids" side. i was like, "whoopee work". over the summer my dad got my brothers for a couple weeks and i went to the campus for some peace and quiet. i can't believe my brothers made me do that. another thing is my brother thought MC (the college i go to) had lecture halls but we don't as far as i know of. my brother wants to miss school to follow me around. i need my brothers to not get out of school for that reason. i love them and all but its not cool bro. mom will let the eldest of my brothers for that but not before checking his schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment