Monday, October 13, 2014

brother my brother

i like this song since it can have the life lessons behind it. my best friend and her brother hate each other. i reccomended she listen to it since i think it sounds exactly like her and her brother's fighting. my brothers and i don't like each other (we and be at odds with each other) but when it comes down to it we love each other. exactly like Tristin and Owen on degrassi. we might be at odds with each other but we love each other. i don't think i'm like my friend and her brother. They hate each other. he tries wrecking her diet. my brothers likes to try some of the foods i like and stuck to me when my family and i went to Sally Cotter (my HS's version of harry potter). he also wanted to follow me around and asked me about college life. Owen was worried about Tristan being missing and his (tristan's) heart attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment