Tuesday, October 7, 2014

weight

lots of people talk about weight: lose weight, what diets are best. with my diabetes I need to lose a few pounds. not that everyone doesn't need to lose a few pounds. but not people with eating disorders, although THAT is another thing. I've got a brother who needs to gain a few pounds. I think the best diet is one you don't know your on it. change the drink, dressing on salads, fewer sugary snacks, more fruit and vegetables etc. also try walking up stairs and walk is another EASY thing you can do to help. with scoliosis I have a bad almost everything. I've been trying to help with my legs but its not easy. I've found some good healthy tips for life: 1) drink water 2) eat salads 3) eat vegetarian foods 4) cut back on the French fries and burgers (I'm not a regular burger fan since its high in fat) 5) eat coleslaw, sweet potatoes, 6) cut back on sugar wherever you can 7) walk up stairs if you can 8) exorcise whenever possible (not always high intensity) 9) eat 3 squares and 3 healthy snacks a day to speed up metabolism 10) get enough sleep 11) cut back on bad foods (coffee, sugar, sweets) 12) try cutting back on bad fat since they are bad if a whole family can help and get into this than it will encourage people to stay on track I know tons of people struggle with weight. myself included.

No comments:

Post a Comment