Thursday, October 9, 2014

siblings

I have 3 younger full brothers. they all love me. there is Hunter (2.5 years younger than me), Michael, (5 years) and Bobby (8 years). problem is that 2 of them like forensic science shows. the youngest (Bobby) is only 11. I left a forensic science show on and Bobby was watching it. I was a terrible sister for doing that. it wasn't like Saw or PG-13. Hunter also likes forensic science. as does his girlfriend. I love them dearly but I wish they'd butt outta my life. I'm glad they care but no they have to interfere. when I found forensic science and the allied sports I was like "yes this is something I can do solo." but no my mom, dad, step-dad and babysitter got involved (typical) but the boys (what my family calls my brothers) got into it as well. I was like "NOOOOOOOOOO" because that was something I thought was MY thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment