Tuesday, October 7, 2014

JD Robb

so I got into this series of books written by this woman named Nora Roberts but her pen name is JD Robb. She writes as herself as JD Robb. She writes futuristic criminal justice books. I saw one checked out of the library and boom I was hooked. I bought a few since my brother maxed out my library card in fines. I love them but I get distracted a lot. anyways I read them whenever I have down time. I love reading forensic science that's what I like. I recommend the series if you are into criminal justice or forensic science, like I am. I got into the series last winter break (January is when I started reading it). most people when they see the series (Nora Roberts as JD Robb) they think, oh it's Nora Roberts since she's a famous writer. she writes as JD Robb and at first I thought it was a man writing butt its a woman writing. my mom says the reason behind the whole pen name is so Nora isn't "restricted" to gender writing roles. the awesome thing is she's Marylander. she was born and raised here. maybe I can get her sign my copies of her books. if you are interested in seeing her website I've posted the web page below: http://noraroberts.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment