Tuesday, September 30, 2014

new life

Evan woke up and he finally could be who he sees himself. He watched as he transform into a girl. He felt this as young as he could be. Evan's twin brother wasn't the most understanding in this. he knew his best friend crushed on him so much in high school. he wondered how Jackie would react to this. Evan said well she said she'd be ok with most things. Tee said, "would she be ok with you being transgender?" Evan hoped she would. Jackie and Evan met up. He said he had a secret he needed to tell her. I asked what's up? "I'm transgender" Evan said. "I'm an MtF a girl trapped in a boys body. I've always felt like this." "did you feel like this when we kissed? when we went to prom? the allied sports?" I asked. "Evan, I love you. I understand but I am heterosexual." "Evan said, "I understand if you don't want to be my friend but I thought you'd accept it." "I do accept it Evan I do. does this mean your gay? Bi?" I asked. "I love you," Evan said. "lesbian" I say. "what?" Evan asks. "lesbian. girl likes girls. I love you but I'm not like that. I'm sorry Evan" I say. Evan kissed me and then he cried. I cried for Evan, me, Jevan. Tee asked how she took it. She said, "she understands but since I like girls and am transgender she doesn't want to be my girlfriend like I hoped she might." Tee said he thought that might be the case. Evan cried. The next day, I walk around and run into my family friend Matt. He asks how Evan and I am. I say Evan is no more. He gives me a questioning look. I explain about him and his transition. I also explain what Evan is like now. I start crying into my coffee Matthew had gotten me. Matthew takes my hand in his and holds it until I can stop. Matt kisses me and says it'll be alright. He got me napkins so I could blow my nose. Matthew let me grieve as I needed. I was glad Matt could be my support. Evan will always be my best friend but now he is gone. Matt understood. he held my hand and let me cry on his shoulder. later, Matt saw Tee. he asked a few questions about Tee's "sister". Tee said Evan's going through a rough time. Matt asked Tee if Evan will be OK. I hope so, Tee said. Evan's new name is Evangeline. he asked Jackie to see him as Evangeline and put Evan to rest. I said I accept you.

No comments:

Post a Comment