Tuesday, October 7, 2014

ebola viris

most of us have been immunized at birth to most modern diseases but I'm not sure how the heck the disease into the United States since everyone who goes in and out of the country has to go through customs and stuff so I'm not sure how the heck the officers didn't check the guy for a disease and why the person said he only had a minor virus or something and let was released. I'm not sure why the whole medical team wasn't consulted when he said he had something minor. I'm not sure why the guy said he had something minor. that's a little stupid if you ask me. now i hear the guy who had the ebola virus is dead. that's how stupid the guy was and how stupid the doctor was for believing that the guy had something minor. if the guy was admitted to the hospital or emergency room, why leave after saying it was something minor? I've hear the family feels like they are being treated like criminals. we need to learn about how to treat this disease. I've got a link to read about it: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/thomas-eric-duncan-ebola-victim-in-texas-has-died/

No comments:

Post a Comment