Monday, June 18, 2018

Why I like TJ kirk (and other YouTube atheists)

So whenever my brother sees me watching TJ kirk (or any atheist) on YouTube he immediately wants to argue with me. He doesn’t understand atheists have SOME good points such as: telling people about their atheism (or not), where to draw the line on tolerance for religious practices, praying when you’re being irrational as well as others. TJ kirk sometimes makes jokes about certain things (like saying he’s Mormon for an April fool’s day joke) as well making it seem silly to die because of going over a cliff due to buying the rights to a company (see Christians get an F or look up Jimmy Hesseldon). My brother doesn’t understand liberal theology and that we’re all going to be judged 1 day and it’s not our place to judge others (like for drinking, smoking, getting an abortion and LGBT marriage).

No comments:

Post a Comment