Saturday, June 23, 2018

Video Diaries

So I love making video diaries. I’ve been into making them for a while now and love making them. Sometimes it’s a struggle to get an idea of what I want to do for a video and others it’s pretty easy. Sometimes I’ll say what happened to me over the week. Other times it’ll be a video about the LDS church. Rarely will I do yoga moves. Now it’s being viewed more often. I haven’t got any newer followers and I’m not into my religion since many people are into it but I usually speak about it on my channel. A ton of people like the LDS videos since it’s a newer religion. The LDS videos are getting more popular since many people don’t understand it and are unfamiliar with it. The videos I usually make aren’t very long but now they’re getting longer. Also now sometimes I’m live streaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment