Monday, June 18, 2018

Forensic science

I love forensic science because I love criminal justice and I was mistaken as a kidnapped kid (mistaken identity). A former friend got me into it. She thought I’d like this and I fell head over heels for it. I usually mention it when people are talking about forgiveness (usually I mention Gary Ridgway). I was mistaken as a kidnapped kid. Basically my dad’s friend “Joe” and his wife “Sarah” (I don’t actually know their names) called my house prior to July 1997 when my parents were out and a house cleaner was on the phone (and not cleaning the house) saying “Sarah” had given birth to “Joe’s” kid and somehow that got mistranslated to someone has me. “Joe” called back and cleared this all up. My dad apologized to the neighbor, whom he yelled at for letting “the people take me” and the house cleaner. He also promptly fired the house cleaner since she wasn’t doing her job. Even though my dad apologized she remained fired since she wasn’t doing her job. I own a few dozen forensic science books (some true crime and other fiction forensic science). There’s: forensic psychiatry, forensic pathology, forensic accounting, forensic astronomy, serology, use of DNA, CODIS, AFIS, and so many other things. I love forensic science. It’s 1 of the best subjects in the whole wide world. My love of forensic science is contagious as my little brother took it in high school. My whole family supports it as well since I love watching it and they’ll sometimes watch it with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment