Tuesday, June 19, 2018

visiting teachers and home teachers

I love them for the awesome things they give me. It’s annoying sometimes since my house is so far away and they won’t accept money (it’s about 45 minutes away in you include time from a house and to the farm so I’d offer them gas money at least). Once as a Christmas gift my visiting teacher dropped off a gift at my neighbor’s house. Luckily they gave the gift to me. Another time I’d met my other visiting teacher while trying to cool off (taking off my flannel for a minute). Both visiting teachers were there with a pair of elders. I’d gotten a blessing for my exams and then walked them to their cars. It was nice. So I was waiting for my visiting teacher to get her daughter, I think, and said his name and that’s how I met him. So on mother’s day I was approached by my home teacher and asked if I’d gotten a candy bar. I dug around in my bag and I said yes sir. When I formally met him he said he worked with young men and that if I needed anything to call him. I said yes sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment