Wednesday, June 27, 2018

One day in the winter

So one day back in the spring semester I was having a bad day: I had a hard time getting to school, my mom was keeping me in limbo about the grocery list, and my brother failed his driver’s test the 1st time and I had a hard time getting home. So I’d FINALLY gotten the grocery list and gave my mom some advice about dealing with bad days like this 1 (despite the fact I didn’t follow it as I was mentally tired). Anyways I’d gotten to Safeway (the closet grocery store in the area, after hearing a couple guys saying we hate NWHS) ready to be done with this hard day. I was getting my final things and ran into a few friends. I was happy since I’m like yay friends. I wanted to stay in that horrible mood but my nice personality came out with my friends. My mom and I were happy since she and I both had bad days.

No comments:

Post a Comment