Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Starbucks

My friend Valarie got me into drinking Starbucks drinks and ever since I’ve been hooked on Starbucks though a couple times I tried not going to Starbucks due to the calories, sugar and the money I was spending was out of control and ridiculous. I love pumpkin spice lattes, peppermint mocha and an occasional Frappuccino. The reasons are because it’s cheap, tasty and close by. I also love seasonal things such as pumpkin spice lattes in the fall, peppermint mocha in the winter and a Frappuccino in the warmer months since its cold. Right now we’re in the iced/ Frappuccino season since its super warm. In the fall it’s “pumpkin spice/ apple cider” season. I love getting them as often as I can since I love pumpkin spice things. In the winter it’s usually peppermint mocha season. My usually type is usually large. It’s also usually 1 unless its buy 1 get 1 free. My favorite type is also a large coffee. I also leave room for creme. Once a friend said she knew a guy she thinks is good for marriage for me. My parents said to go for coffee for it since its cheap and easy. He and I could’ve had had a nice conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment