Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Blue

I love the color. It’s a pretty color, goes well with my brown eyes and has pretty since it’s several shades. I have several things that are pretty and blue. I love my favorite blue studded car ear headband. I have blue nail polish and earrings. Someone liked my blue mouse flats and pretty blue dress. My glasses are purple-blue. I love the color even though it’s considered a “boy” color. My dad thinks my favorite color is pink, which is kind of true but I like blue. My love of blue is because I’m going thru a blue phase, despite being in my 20’s and am usually thought of being done with phases. When I got my blue cat ear headband I said look, cat ear headbands. It was nice and it’s studded. I think part of my love of blue is due to my attraction to a couple guys who wear blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment