Tuesday, July 21, 2015

lies we tell kids

#TheLiesWeTellKids I have no idea what happened to your Halloween candy.; "You really wouldn't like it...its got caramel and crunchy stuff...it's not for kids...I'm a grown up" #thelieswetellkids; #TheLiesWeTellKids my parents used to tell my sister that if she cried in the car then the cops would come and take her away; #TheLiesWeTellKids Evolution is not true.; #TheLiesWeTellKids if you work hard you can do anything when the truth is it is more about the people you know & your access to resources.; After spending 2 car notes and a few bills on Christmas presents I'm forced to give Santa Claus all the credit #TheLiesWeTellKids; #TheLiesWeTellKids "I don't have any games on my phone."; #TheLiesWeTellKids Keep making that face and it will freeze like that. It obviously happened to this guy.; #TheLiesWeTellKids Ohhh Billy he's not dead he's just having a nap; -Why did the dinosaurs die off? -Because you touch yourself at night. #TheLiesWeTellKids; You must wait an hour after eating to go swimming, or you'll get a cramp and drown. #TheLiesWeTellKids; Someday you'll grow up and no one can tell you what to do anymore #TheLiesWeTellKids

No comments:

Post a Comment