Monday, July 27, 2015

first day of school thoughts

#FirstDayOfSchoolThoughts "Imma do all my homework this year"; #FirstDayOfSchoolThoughts Please don't let us stand up to tell the class about ourself; "i missed you!" then why didn't you call me all summer ??? #firstdayofschoolthoughts; #FirstDayOfSchoolThoughts when you walk into your home room & you don't know anyone; "#firstdayofschoolthoughts only 6,960 hours till summer"; Crawling out of bed first day of school #firstdayofschoolthoughts; #FirstDayOfSchoolThoughts WHEN I SEE WHOS IN MY CLASS; #FirstDayOfSchoolThoughts when im about to give my teacher attitude but I want to have a good relationship with them; #FirstDayOfSchoolThoughts I'm ready for summer again; #firstdayofschoolthoughts this nap after school is about to be A1; #FirstDayOfSchoolThoughts When the PowerPoint goes from Syllabus to Lecture Chapter 1.; #FirstDayOfSchoolThoughts no I'm not about to stand up and tell everybody my name and three facts about myself.; #FirstDayOfSchoolThoughts when the teacher starts giving assigned seats

No comments:

Post a Comment