Monday, July 20, 2015

growing up with chill parents

#GrowingUpWithChillParents people thinking that having 'chill parents' means they don't care when they just trust you to make good decisions; #GrowingUpWithChillParents friend: "what's your curfew?" me: "what tf is a curfew"; #GrowingUpWithChillParents feeling cool cause I was allowed to watch spongebob and all of my friends weren't; #GrowingUpWithChillParents must be nice; #GrowingUpWithChillParents having their trust and still trying hard in school with good behaviour because you didn't want to disappoint them; #GrowingUpWithChillParents "it doesn't matter what grades you get as long as you tried your best"; WHEN YOURE #growingupwithstrictparents LOOKING THROUGH #GrowingUpWithChillParents; #GrowingUpWithChillParents never being grounded so you didn't understand why your friends couldn't hang out and what grounded meant; #GrowingUpWithChillParents I had to make my own excuses as to why I couldn't hang cause my parents never say no lol; asking your parents if you can go somewhere and they hit you with that "it's up to you" #GrowingUpWithChillParents

No comments:

Post a Comment