Friday, July 17, 2015

growing up with strict parents

#GrowingUpWithStrictParents Where are you going? Who's gonna be there? Is there gonna be adults? Let me talk to their parents.; #GrowingUpWithStrictParents making sure all of your friends know the story you're telling your parents so they don't get suspicious; #GrowingUpWithStrictParents rehearsing how you're going to ask to go out somewhere; #growingupwithstrictparents having to check for their attitude before u ask them anything bc they always says no; "Mom, the party will start at 10 pm." "Okay, make sure you're home by 11 pm" #GrowingUpWithStrictParents; #GrowingUpWithStrictParents when you're on your phone past your bedtime and you hear that door click; #Growingupwithstrictparents hating when your friends change set plans because you know your parents don't play that last minute shiz; #GrowingUpWithStrictParents "can you do the dishes?" "not right now" "I'm not asking you I'm telling you"; I'll just let these pictures do the talking. #GrowingUpWithStrictParents; #GrowingUpWithStrictParents me: can i go to my friends house? mom: let me talk to their parents first me:; #GrowingUpWithStrictParents *stays home all day* parents: "u never do anything" *ask if I can go out* parents "no"; #GrowingUpWithStrictParents not being able to go out two days in a row because that's going out too much; #GrowingUpWithStrictParents telling your friends your parents said no, without even asking cause you knew it would have been a no anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment