Sunday, July 19, 2015

growing up with my name

#GrowingUpWithMyName I've had to have documents sent twice, correct everyone, and pretend I like Capri Sun juice; #GrowingUpWithMyName I never found my name 'Hussain' on any key rings, mugs, or coca cola bottles, only on the news because of Sadam 😔;judge me but i usually write my name on a tiny paper when ordering starbucks oops #GrowingUpWithMyName; "Rachel Yo?" No Yoo "Like yo yo?" No like The y sound with an oooooo to it #growingupwithmyname; #GrowingUpWithMyName I've heard so many ridiculous combinations from substitutes and new teachers one grown immune and answer to whatever; #GrowingUpWithMyName IF I HAD A DOLLAR FOR EVERYTIME SOMEONE MISSPELLED OR MISPRONOUNCED MY NAME; "Redg? ano full name mo, Regina?" #GrowingUpWithMyName

No comments:

Post a Comment