Wednesday, July 8, 2015

last relationship taught me

#LastRelationshipTaughtMe Double Standards Everywhere http://humpytweet.com/r/3dJCb; #LastRelationshipTaughtMe That no matter how many chances you give, some people will never change. And sometimes its just easier to let go.; #LastRelationshipTaughtMe you are not always as important to someone as they are to you..; #LastRelationshipTaughtMe not everybody will appreciate you, but that only means they don't deserve you.; #LastRelationshipTaughtMe when everyone warns you about someone, you should probably listen; #LastRelationshipTaughtMe that "I promise I won't do it again" really means I'll do it 1000 more times and just hide it from you; #lastrelationshiptaughtme SOMEONE CAN BREAK YOU INTO PIECES, COME BACK, THEN BREAK YOU INTO PIECES AGAIN AND NOT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT IT; #LastRelationshipTaughtMe people can make you think you mean everything to them and then leave like you're nothing; #lastrelationshiptaughtme that you could be soooo down for them while they have you out here looking stupid; #lastrelationshiptaughtme its a lot easier to let go & move on than to try to fix something broken

2 comments:

  1. You have such an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing. I'm a self-help blog author and reading blogs is my hobby and I randomly found your blog. I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging endeavors. Please keep in touch with me in Twitter, @ipersuade.

    ReplyDelete