Tuesday, July 21, 2015

growing up with glasses

#GrowingUpWithGlasses "you look better when you don't wear your glasses" lol you look better when I don't wear my glasses too; #GrowingUpWithGlasses - "How many fingers am I holding up" "2" "Then you don't need your glasses."; #GrowingUpWithGlasses people asking you "Are you actually blind?!"; #GrowingUpWithGlasses when you have to clean your glasses but your shirt isn't the right material; #GrowingUpWithGlasses "1, or 2?" Repeated about 10 times and you still can't see the difference; #GrowingUpWithGlasses someone asks to try on your glasses and tells you "woah you're actually blind"; #GrowingUpWithGlasses the struggle when it rains; #GrowingUpWithGlasses trying to drink a cup of tea or coffee like; #GrowingUpWithGlasses "Can I try them on?" "How many fingers am I holding up?" "So can you like, not see?"; #GrowingUpWithGlasses accepting the loss of your vision as soon as it starts to rain; #GrowingUpWithGlasses me 99.9% of the time without my glasses; #GrowingUpWithGlasses not being able to wear shades

No comments:

Post a Comment