Thursday, July 9, 2015

Baltimore Lingo Challenge

GO HEAD WHORE #baltimorelingochallenge; this #baltimorelingochallenge got me dyinggggg ..; Looking at this #BaltimoreLingochallenge I know none of it 💀; #baltimorelingochallenge "Let me get a slug"; #baltimorelingochallenge "I'm onna come up"; FOH MEATBALL #baltimorelingochallenge; Yo I'm just realizing how aggressive our conversations be 😂😂 #baltimorelingochallenge; #baltimorelingochallenge where the freaks at? 😭😭😭; #BaltimoreLingochallenge "dummy put me D with something"; Baltimore: "that's a bop" "grass" "yo" "rey" PG: "that's a hike" "tree" "moe" "bouta" #baltimorelingochallenge; "im onna block dummy" #baltimorelingochallenge 😂💀; "That's a bop" #baltimorelingochallenge; "Outta Pocket" "Bck Door!" "Woe" "Fck it is dummy" "Dats a bop" "Shoot da 60" "U so crazy" "Step inna Street" "Ym" #baltimorelingochallenge; #baltimorelingochallenge "i ont careeeeeeeee, im cruddy"; #baltimorelingochallenge Boy: you in the white Girl:turns around Boy:Can I get your # Girl:I got a BF Boy:What that got to do with me 😂; #baltimorelingochallenge "I'm just trying yea forreal"; #baltimorelingochallenge ared bet .... Be safe dummy; Yo I heard shordy was a dummy Im just tryna yeah forreal #baltimorelingochallenge; that's a bop😂 #baltimorelingochallenge; #baltimorelingochallenge "Put me D with shorty, I'm tryna yeah fr"; Mamaaaa let me get 4 wings and fries saltpepperketchup all over and a half and half #baltimorelingochallenge

1 comment: