Friday, May 29, 2015

starbucks diet

last summer i decided to skive off Starbucks. I'm going to try doing that again. I'm gonna try not eating so many donuts as well. the reason i did that last summer was because I'm trying to lose weight. i did it in a way to lose weight. i haven't had a doughnut in a while. the reason I'm trying to lose weight was because I'm tying to get rid of my diabetes. my Starbucks consumption was a lot especially since it was to help WITH my diabetes. because of not going to Dunkin donuts and Starbucks as often as well as exorcizing more I'm feeling better. I'm not necessarily gonna lose weight but I'm feeling better since I'm not eating as much. I'm wondering if i don't eat as much i wonder if i should continue this. I'm walking faster, going up stairs and generally not feeling as tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment