Wednesday, May 13, 2015

i got busted

My grandma found my brother and I sitting in her basement in our underwear, playing strip Disney Yahtzee. She never said a word. #IGotBusted; #IGotBusted doing the naughty with a hottie in a porta-potty; Sent an IM to someone at work and decided I needed to delete it, so went to his desk to delete IM as he walks in to his office. #IGotBusted; #IGotBusted in kindergarten having sword fights in path room. We all smelled like pee and we were wet, all five got paddled by our teacher; #IGotBusted setting my pubes on fire. On the bright side, it led to a much-needed explanation of what No-shave November was about; I was picking my nose on the freeway. Apparently my friend saw me because when when I got home she posted about it on facebook. #IGotBusted

No comments:

Post a Comment