Saturday, May 9, 2015

my mom's biggest mistake was

#MyMomsBiggestMistakeWas not making sure I was dead.; #MyMomsBiggestMistakeWas hiding that our our whole life was based on a Ponzi scheme till the cops kicked in the door & took her & dad away.; #MyMomsBiggestMistakeWas teaching me that ignoring your problems makes them go away.; #MyMomsBiggestMistakeWas getting me off the noose when I was trying to end it!!; #MyMomsBiggestMistakeWas Not letting me live in the basement; #MyMomsBiggestMistakeWas Watching Grease with me and inadvertently poking me in the eye while trying to cover them during the mooning scene.; #MyMomsBiggestMistakeWas telling me Dad would someday come back from the store with that pack of cigarettes.; #MyMomsBiggestMistakeWas installing a nanny-cam in my bedroom.; #MyMomsBiggestMistakeWas making me think you were supposed to drink vodka with breakfast and then go shopping with dad's credit card.; #MyMomsBiggestMistakeWas worrying too much about others and not thinking of herself often enough.; #MyMomsBiggestMistakeWas telling James Bond her whole plan as she tried slowly killing him in a complex way.; #MyMomsBiggestMistakeWas letting me do that commercial.; #MyMomsBiggestMistakeWas forgetting to hide me better in pictures.; #MyMomsBiggestMistakeWas getting me a cat when I was 11. I've been collecting them ever since.; #MyMomsBiggestMistakeWas leaving me home alone; #MyMomsBiggestMistakeWas telling me when I was 4-5 years old that men "only want one thing" - and telling me what that was; #MyMomsBiggestMistakeWas involving a guy impersonating a Nigerian prince in an email!

No comments:

Post a Comment