Monday, April 20, 2015

Zyan we've missed you

RT FOR A ZAYN SOLO MUST BE FOLLOWING ME OR I CAN'T ADD YOU x 2 MINUTES! #ZaynWeveMissedYou; *me at school* teacher:to solve for x you hav.. me:ma'am? teacher:yes? me: x is a kiss by the way ha it's not a mystery. #ZaynWeveMissedYou; I hope zayn never notices he still has the 1D in his username #ZaynWeveMissedYou; WHEN I FOUND OUT ZAYN TWEETED #ZaynWeveMissedYou; #ZaynWeveMissedYou this trend made my day! I'm sure he knows how much we love and support him omg I'm so happy; #ZaynWeveMissedYou it's trending; ZAYN GIRLS OR NOT, IM SO PROUD OF THOSE FANS WHO STAYED THROUGH HIS UPS AND DOWNS #ZaynWeveMissedYou; Im still hoping and praying that he comes back one day, and find his true happiness being on One Direction #ZaynWeveMissedYou; The fandom when zayn tweeted #ZaynWeveMissedYou; "Zayn finally came online" "He thanked the real fans" "X is a kiss by the way" #ZaynWeveMissedYou; "3/5 IN SUITS" "HARRY'S THIGH TATTOO" "LILO WRITING SONGS" "LOUIS' FOOTBALL MATCH" "ZAYN TWEETED" #ZaynWeveMissedYou; FAV if you love to zayn still #ZaynWeveMissedYou; Dear Diary Been days since Zayn tweeted. Today, he finally tweeted. I've missed him, Niall #ZaynWeveMissedYou; I'm so incredibly happy that zayns family has stuck by his side through all this just like us #ZaynWeveMissedYou; "ZAYN TWEETED TWICE" "ZAYN THANKED US" "ZAYN DIDN'T REMOVE THE 1D ON HIS NAME" fandom rn: #ZaynWeveMissedYou; TO ALL THE ZAYN GIRLS WHO STAYED AND DIDNT STOP SUPPORTING ZAYN #ZaynWeveMissedYou

No comments:

Post a Comment