Friday, April 3, 2015

make a quote whiny

Call me Ishmael, but not when I'm texting, cause that'd be, like, so annoying #MakeAQuoteWhiny; Do you feel lucky, punk? 'Cause I sure don't. #MakeAQuoteWhiny; My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father, and TOTALLY messed me up for life! Prepare to die. #MakeAQuoteWhiny; Go ahead make my day punk! Ow! You broke my nose! #MakeAQuoteWhiny; Health is the greatest gift Contentment the greatest wealth. Really Buddha? Let's see CrossFit make my student loan payment #MakeAQuoteWhiny; Let them eat cake! But can't they eat it somewhere else? #MakeAQuoteWhiny; #MakeAQuoteWhiny? why can't you just do it for me?; It's A Bird! It's A Plane! *splat* Nope! It's A Bird. #MakeAQuoteWhiny; If you like your Doctor, you can keep your Doctor, just not my Doctor! #MakeAQuoteWhiny; I have a particular set of skills. Honest, I do. Why don't you believe me? #MakeAQuoteWhiny; Why? whhhhhhyyyyy? Wire Hangers? srsly? You know how I feel about those..I am going to have a meltdown .#MakeAQuoteWhiny; #MakeAQuoteWhiny Damn the torpedoes! Damn them all! Why are they always headed towards us?; I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto. Nice map reading skills, Loser. #MakeAQuoteWhiny; Alright Mr. DeMille, I've been ready for my close-up for, like, a half an hour now. #MakeAQuoteWhiny; Frankly my dear I just can't even #MakeAQuoteWhiny; I feel the need...the need for speedy relief. #MakeAQuoteWhiny; Why haven't you called? #MakeAQuoteWhiny; I came. I saw. Can I go home now? #MakeAQuoteWhiny; As you wish, as usual #MakeAQuoteWhiny; Roses are red. I'm so blue. #MakeAQuoteWhiny; I came, I saw, aw, these people aren't worth conquering! #MakeAQuoteWhiny; You're gonna need a bigger boat, than this piece of crap #MakeAQuoteWhiny; Give a man a fish & you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish & he'll complain about never catching anything #MakeAQuoteWhiny; I want the TRUTH! "You Can't Handle the Truth.." Dude. seriously? I can handle it *pouts* #MakeAQuoteWhiny; Romeo...Romeo....Where fore art thou, Romeo? Seriously. I'm tired of looking. #MakeAQuoteWhiny; Ask not what you country can do for you, but what you can do for this headache you're giving me. #MakeAQuoteWhiny

No comments:

Post a Comment