Sunday, April 5, 2015

Jesus pick up lines

Magdalene and I were just a fling... Unless you're into having a holy trinity. #JesusPickUpLines; #JesusPickUpLines C'mon baby, I'm hung like this; "girl you're 70% water but I can make you whine all night long" #JesusPickUpLines; Did you fall from heaven? I did... #JesusPickUpLines; Of course I can turn your water into wine. The real question is what vintage year? #JesusPickUpLines; Uncross those legs and I'll nail you hard #JesusPickUpLines; #JesusPickUpLines Do you pray here often?; I'm a Messiah in the streets and Satan in the sheets. #JesusPickUpLines; I'm pretty good at missionary #JesusPickUpLines; Lets play Carpenter. First we get hammered, then I nail you! #JesusPickUpLines; I'm always down for a second coming #JesusPickUpLines;You know, my father is the #1 best selling author of all time #JesusPickUpLines; "Let's get our nails done." #JesusPickUpLines; Moses isnt the only one whos gonna have a burning bush #JesusPickUpLines; I've been reading up the book of Numbers... But I can't seem to find yours. Mind helping a playa out? #JesusPickUpLines; Let me show you how large my crucifix is #JesusPickUpLines; If you're going to the bar, grab us two waters. Yes, water. Trust me babe. #JesusPickUpLines; Noticed you're wearing a cross. Funny story actually… #JesusPickUpLines; Oh, you're a virgin? So's my mom. #JesusPickUpLines; You're causing a res-erection in my pants #JesusPickUpLines; I got nailed, now it's your turn #JesusPickUpLines; Are you ready to accept the body of Christ? #JesusPickUpLines; #jesuspickuplines i'll show you something that doesn't take three days to rise; Are you a Jehovah's Witness? Cause I'm about to bend Jehovah and let you witness this dick. #JesusPickUpLines; My Dad's kind of a big deal. I turned water into wine. Been reading the Book of Numbers, but I can't seem to find yours. #JesusPickUpLines

No comments:

Post a Comment