Friday, January 13, 2017

move wards

So I’ve got to change wards. My mom is going to be pissed. She doesn’t like it but you got to do what you got to do sometimes. At least there’s going to be a young single adult ward. My mom was talking about paying for me to go to a teen group thing when we can utilize a thing like that for free. It can be similar. Maybe I’ll like it. I’m sure I’ll find someone to hang with. I just wish it wasn’t my job to tell my mom I’ve got to change wards. The bishop at my current (and soon to be former) ward was going to make an exception for me changing wards as I thought I’d be going to a dorm. As I’m not I’ve got to switch. Not as bad as I’ve got something to look forward to. Something I’m looking forward to is meeting the (possibly) cute boys from the young single adult ward. I will always be friends with people from the Kentlands ward but I want new friends and to meet cute boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment