Friday, January 6, 2017

judgement

Many people from church were saying how I settled down. I’m just lazy about it. Luckily I’m not going to church this Sunday so who cares. My friends should LIKE my hair all crazy and my individuality. Maybe they do but not in church. Of course the religion I’m in is pretty conservative. I wonder what they’ll do if they see me on Sunday with my hair done all weird and not conservative. I hang out with “street people” as some members would call them but I like them. Once while I was with a friend a dude from my church, who is an older white gentleman, was looking out his window of his car and thinking, “who am I talking to?” He shouldn’t judge who we associate with as in America we have freedom of association. Plus the POPE doesn’t judge so we shouldn’t either.

No comments:

Post a Comment