Monday, March 30, 2015

lies told on mondays

Yeah, of course I got laid at the weekend! #LiesToldOnMonday; I'm definitely gonna go to the gym right after work today. #LiesToldOnMonday; #LiesToldOnMonday starting today i won't eat any more twinkies i swear; #LiesToldOnMonday Of course I'll call you after work today. (mumbles "..as soon as I remember your name.."); I'll have that project finished and on your desk by Wednesday lunchtime! #LiesToldOnMonday; Tired? Noooo. * Pours 8th cup of coffee * #LiesToldOnMonday; #LiesToldOnMonday I really want to hear about your 1yr old's birthday party. Got more cake on her than in her, you say.; #LiesToldOnMonday "Good" Morning; Sunday services lasted until 3am and had open bar. Sorry but I'm a dedicated parish member. #LiesToldOnMonday; T.G.I.M. #LiesToldOnMonday; fine, and you? #LiesToldOnMonday; My new guy's so sweet. We fell asleep in each other's arms... #LiesToldOnMonday; #LiesToldOnMonday No, I don't use bathroom breaks to play hashtag games.; This will be my most productive week ever!!!! #LiesToldOnMonday; I love looking at your vacation pictures on Facebook. All 300 of them. #LiesToldOnMonday; That was some wild party! #LiesToldOnMonday; I regret nothing. #LiesToldOnMonday;

No comments:

Post a Comment