Monday, April 19, 2021

water weight loss

so a few weeks ago my family caught Covid-19. it wasn't fun or pleasent. when my family was quarentining i started taking a vitamin C pill. that helped my Covid-19 recovery a bit. after that i continued taking the pill. about a week later my neighbor noticed i'd lost some weight. i didn't think i'd lost that much weight. when i'd gotten on the scale i'm like, "wow my neighbor was right." that kinda motivated me to continue with the vitamin C pill. it worked. now i'm working on keeping it off. i've noticed while i'm not losing a ton of water weight as much i'm feeling way better. -my body is in less pain and the pain i'm in is improving as well -i'm able to do a physically demanding class (CPR) and do it to some degree -my clothes fit differently -my body looks differently as well -i might be sleeping or relaxing more but that's because of my energy loss from losing 6.2 pounds -i've lost almosy 25 pounds off my already weird joints

No comments:

Post a Comment