Thursday, January 21, 2021

vegan baked goods

my family is stunned when i'd made vegan baked goods. when mom was outta state i'd been making more vegan baked goods. they looked normal foods. that's kinda crazy since i'm vegetarian and it's filling and looked amazing. my brother said he wouldn't eat them but they were stunned to look at my vegan food and think "maybe i'm wrong about veganism being nasty." the vegan baked good i'd made were nice for the most part. when i'd warmed up the vegan pancakes they were amazing and tasted like normal pancakes. 2 of my vegan cookies were just under my brothers cookies, weird. i'd made those cookies because i'd been jealous of my brothers treats. i find it kinda ironic my brothers said the cookies i'd made were intresting looking. i don't know what it is about the vegan food i'd made but my brothers were intrested and wanted to learn about them as well. while my brothers might not eat them they smell and look amazing. my mom said vegan food is amazing. there are tons of things that i eat and make that are amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment