Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Daredevil

What some people don't know is that before my 2 accidents that now cause me so much pain that I have to take medication and physical therapy to fix I used to be a daredevil. Seriously, I was a total daredevil. I'd skateboard with padding, injured my shin bone before going to China at age 15, archery injuries, etc. Now I complain about my scoliosis every other time I speak. Luckily, it's improving. Its much better to the point of me not mentioning my back killing me as much. It'll still killing me but losing weight, getting stretched out (and stronger) has helped. I'm still going to need pain killers as needed but my back is how I became a daredevil in the first place. I wanted to test my limits and I was thrilled I could do what I love while still occasionally getting hurt, which showed me my limits.

No comments:

Post a Comment