Monday, January 8, 2018

sad

when my grandfather passed away everyone was saying how sorry they were, gave me space, asked if they could do anything for me and "gave me a break" from working on a group project (actually i was told to take it easy and take my time). what's sadder than my loss was my dad's. he's now the 2nd "adult orphan" in my family (the 1st being my mom). the 2 people who took it hard was me and my dad since my dad lost both of his parents and i lost my last surviving grandparent. i tried distracting myself with schoolwork and college but i found it hard. i beat myself up for something minor until i admitted to my teacher and group mates that i'd lost my grandpa. i was given "a break". luckily after the funeral my grandpa didn't leave me right away. i passed by the LDS temple twice and i felt his presence with me in Sunday school.

No comments:

Post a Comment